Sales Technician Jobs vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client, an established and fast growing retail brand whose core business is providing Purified water solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients is looking for Sales Technicians.
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories.
- Create awareness of the company’s products and services to key target groups.
- Coordinate the sales activities to satisfy customer needs and maximize revenues.
- Provide technical support to sales including: site visits, diagnosis, solution design, equipment sizing, quotations, filter and lamp replacements etc.
- Develop, design and calculate attractive offers and promotions based market feedback or established demand.
- Implement sales promotion actions in-house.
- Prepare quotes and tenders as well as follow up on leads and repeat orders.
- Planning, coordination and implementing of all sales trips in the country by agreement with the Head of Sales and Managing Director.
- Represent the client at specialist trade fairs and workshops, agreed by Head of Sales and Managing Director.
- Regular visits and agreements with large corporate and other organizations.
- Identifying the potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activity to win these clients.
- Organizing and managing promotions, competitions, demos and exhibitions.
- Organize comprehensive information to existing and potential customers regarding the product range offered by client, with the aid of relevant sales resources and sales channels.
- Maintaining permanent observation of the market and competitors and participating in up analyses of competitors and statistics.
- Degree/Diploma in Water and Environmental Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or any other related field.
- Technical training in water treatment technology and design, water chemistry, pump sizing, plumbing systems design and related studies an added advantage.
- Age 20-35 years of age.
- At least 2 years experience in a Sales environment preferably in the water industry.
- Contracting and negotiation experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.